Addictive behaviours program
The Geelong Clinic Addictive Behaviours Program provides a four week inpatient therapy program offering a multidisciplinary Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach with medical support to patients seeking assistance to manage a range of addiction issues. Note prior to commencement of the program a review of medical detoxification needs, will be undertaken.
The Addictive Behaviours Program aims to:
- Develop action plans that assist well-being and reduce the impact of addiction.
- Develop coping strategies
- Enhance personal control
- Increase awareness and management of thoughts and feelings
- Inspire the capacity to manage issues of addiction
- Seek clarification of personal values.
Please click HERE to view the Addictive Behaviours Program brochure.