PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
Program for War Veterans and Defence Personnel
- Are you a Veteran or Peacekeeper?
- Do you experience anger or flashbacks?
- Do you ever feel on guard, watchful or easily startled?
- Do you ever have nightmares or trouble sleeping?
- Do you have increased alcohol use or relationship difficulties?
If you answered â€˜YES' to most of the above you may benefit from this program.
The 12 week PTSD treatment Program involves individual and group therapy exploring PTSD education, anxiety and anger management, along with drug and alcohol education. Partners and families are also invited to attend partner support groups and relationship sessions.
The program is accredited by The Australian Centre for Post Traumatic Mental Health and is funded by the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Where and When
The Geelong Clinic, Day program
The courses run for approx. 12 weeks.